A story: When I wake up in the morning in my bed I look at the window and there is a badger hanging there. He's hanging there for me and he comes in my room. He pooped in my room and he growled at me.
Reading her Bible: Then they went from Nazarem to the City of David to Bethlehem and then they had to go to Jerusalem.
Creative license with Noah's Ark: They builded a big ark for the animals. It was so big like this (showing me with her hands and arms) and they built it like a pig so big (showing me again) and it was like a big pig and it was crawling and it was so big and it looked like a pig like Wilbur (her toy pig).
Relaxing on the couch - she jumps up, runs across the room and gets in my face and says in this awful tone of voice "I'm being u-noxious" Then she points her finger at me and says "You listen to me! I'm mean!" And here I am trying soooooo hard not to laugh as I correct her and explain that it's not nice to use that tone of voice and be "mean". lol She's trying to be funny in doing all of this and it really is hysterical. Still, not something I want to encourage.
Seeing the dog being a dog: she asked me what deer poop tasted like (thank goodness I don't know the answer to that one!)
Noticing it's *very* quiet in the other room, I call her in to see what she's up to. She comes running to the doorway, bends slightly at the waist and cocks her head and says "Shhh... don't call me now mommy" I'm a bit bewildered til I notice the finger she has still pointing at me has bits of chocolate all over it. lol I had left Joe's birthday cake in the DR and she had found it and decided to help herself to the frosting. Since she's usually allowed to help herself to any food that is out I couldn't be too hard on her. But I did explain to have "treats" w/o asking is "naughty". Then I wisely put the cake away. ;)
Her bringing me something she's made to eat from her kitchen "You can only have this once in a while mommy because it's a treat. It has sugar in it".
No comments:
Post a Comment