Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Downtown Disney











On Wednesday, Mommy and I visited Downtown Disney. I was sooooo excited to do something Disney because I had been counting down the days for a long time til we would go to Disney. Mommy thought it was great that even tho we were at Disney, I had to stop on the bridge to watch the ducks.

Mommy caved to commercialism and bought me a Princess bracelet. I am very into accessories and wear it along with several other pretty things almost every day. I also got a Lady dog and got to pick accessories for her which was so so fun! I picked a sparkly pink collar, crown, Princess t-shirt and hat with Minnie Ears for her. Oh, and I can't forget - a pretty pink dog bag purse to carry her around in.

Later, I asked Mommy if I could have Tramp too and she said that was up to Daddy. So I said to him "Daddy, I need to have a talk with you about something..." and Daddy bought Tramp for me too.

No comments: