Helena went to a little pre-school group at someone's house last week - moms welcome to stay. I died laughing afterwards! She thought they had done the Hokey pokey too many times and was totally mocking it!
In a sarcastic, dry voice with hands and fingers up she's like "Hokey pokey pokey! Hokey pokey pokey! They did that hokey pokey pokey too many times mom!" It was hysterical! What kind of 3 yr old does not like the hokey pokey?
The the other day Joe and I had a good laugh as she began tickling underneath her arms and giggling.
2 comments:
I'm getting really warm in my heavy coat and think you should update my photo... From Helena via Grammie :)
Haha - I need to update the blog. Our desktop doesn't work and this computer isn't able to hold tons of photos. But if I load enough on, then Joe will have to fix the other one huh? lol
Post a Comment