Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bigger by the day...

That's me - bigger by the day! Only 1 month and 1 day until my very first birthday. It has only been a week since my last post on here and already I can do all sorts of new things. I have figured out how to remove the kitty cat from her little toy house and put her back in again. I can say "peace" - my version of please and "ayu-pain" for airplane. I also tried to say "Where is it?" to Mama when we were waiting for our luggage in the airport. If you listen really carefully you will hear me tryng to repeat all sorts of things these days. Mostly I just try them out very softly sorta under my breath.

Well we had lots and lots of fun at Grammie's house! I really like my Grammie. She has these two stuffed bunnies sitting in her kitchen that are so soft and fun to play with. I gave them lots of hugs. She also has other bunnies and birdies in her house and she helped me to know what they all were. I also got to see some moving animals - horsies and chickens. I liked
the horsie until he lifted his head up above his corral. He was much bigger than I originally thought and I was a bit frightened. That didn't last very long tho. As for the chickens, they were kinda fun to watch, but I think I would like to pet one next time. However, I did not like their eggies. Ucky! Grammie fed me one and I was suspicious of what she tried to give me after that. She didn't make me eat it tho, and once she made me some yummy squash and other things I decided Mama was right and she was a good cook after all.

I got to see my cousins Annaliese, Andrew and Aiden and new baby Ella who is littler than me! She is only one month old! And I got to see my Aunt Hannah and Uncle Sean and Aunt Kt too! I really liked them all a lot and can't wait to be seeing more of them really soon. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see my Grandpa. We always play it by ear when we will all be free to get together with him, but this time that backfired on us. We drove all the way up in the Adirondacks to his camp where he lives - but he was down the road at a neighbors! It's a good thing we will be back up in 6 weeks because I want to see my Grandpa!

Mama will put on some pictures so you can see how big I am now.
Love U ~ Helena Grace

No comments: