Thursday, April 12, 2007

Upon Awakening

Helena says such wonderful classic things upon waking in the morning. This morning she woke up and told me "I had a rough night." It was so cute and sad. She did have a bit of a rough time sleeping last night.

Last week she woke up and after going for a drink, proclaimed with the most serious expression and head nodding no "I, I, I can't reach my water on the table. Thinking of a creative solution she suggested "Bunny, I, I, I, can't reach my water on the table. Bunny reach Heyna's water?"
"Ask your bunny" I replied.
So holding the bunny close, one hand on each side of his face she asked "Bunny, I, I, I can't reach my water on the table. Bunny reach my water?" Then to my hilarious amusement she stared intently into the bunny's eyes all the while rapidly blinking her own eyes as if to ascertain the bunny's response.

Other mornings she wakes up and sings "Jesu yuv me"

No comments: