We recently enjoyed spending almost a full week with Helena's cousins while their parents were away. Here is Helena with Felicity who is 9 mos older than her. They had soooo much fun playing together. However by the last day, Helena was telling her "Felicity, go away. I need some time alone." Felicity, on the other hand, who is used to having 3 older brothers around all the time was asking when she could come home with us to play with Helena's toys.
Aren't they so cute together?!
3 comments:
oh my she was a baby last time I saw here!!!! WOW :)
Felicity is beautiful! She is all grown up! Like Katie, the last time I saw Felicity she was a baby! Glad the girls had fun together. I always liked it growing up when I had cousins to play with.
Yeah, they are cute together! Felicity is *such* a mini Michele!! Looks just like her mom when she was little.
Post a Comment