Or maybe that should be intestines and pencils... Helena perpetually messes up these words.
"I'm going go get my dolly some pencils" .... as she goes for the little wood box labeled pretzels.
Or
"My doggie isn't feeling good because his contestants are all messed up".
I love it! I can hardly bear to correct it. Honestly I usually don't. Considering the following, I don't think I need worry.
Talking about something good she was doing "... and I shall never cease!"
About something else "and I gazed and gazed at it".
And my favorite "Mommy, I'm the 'Dancer of the Morning' and I have a flower posie in my hands" as she prances around the living room to some classical music. Likely it was Strass' waltzes which she asks for by name.
She's getting good at learning around the arts. I recently tried on a blouse with one of those water color prints popular this season, a floral one no less. Helena's comment was "Mommy, that looks like someone painted it, like something Monet or Degas would have done" and so my new blouse has been dubbed the "Monet blouse".
No, I don't think I need to worry about pencils and contestants....
No comments:
Post a Comment