Good Morning!Mama took this cute picture of me a few days ago. These are my new Under the Nile brand jammies made with organic cotton and featuring blue and green fruits and veggies. So cute! And if I have a baby brother someday, he could wear them too!
Tonite I saw my first airplane and was fascinated. I keep hearing them and looking up when we are in the house near a window. Mama tells me "That's an airplane!" Now I finally know what she's talking about. We were sitting on the boardwalk thing near the beach and one flew overhead. I watched til it was out of sight. Mama and I practiced the sign for airplane (putting one arm straight up), and I had a big grin on my face.
We have been practicing the signs for airplane, birdy, more, please (I do that one sometimes) and drink. Pretty soon I'll get them all down.
Today was busy. Mama and I ran errands and it took ever so long since it's 1/2 an hour to all the shops. We were gone for 5 hours and all we did was find Mama an outfit to wear to yoga class (went to several stores) and then got a few groceries. I fell asleep on the way home, tho so Mama parked a block from home at the beach and let me snooze for over an hour in the fresh ocean air.
Tonite Dada frightened me. His voice was coming to Mama from outside the window. That just didn't seem right to me and I looked kinda frightened til he came to the window and said hello. Then I grinned. Mama says I make a cute face when something startles me (like the blow dryer). I fold my little hands together in my lap and cower. See, I'm so cute that I'm even cute when I'm frightened!!
Bye Bye! ~ Helena Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment