Monday, April 03, 2006

Ok, someone help me out here!

Mama says a girl can never have too many shoes. Now I know my Mama is normally quite wise and wonderful, but I just don't get this one! What is the big deal about shoes? As you can see from these pictures, I would much prefer to be barefoot.

I think the only thing shoes are good for is chewing on - and Mama won't even let me do that, so what's the point?! Why do I need shoes?

Mama even bought me a pair of shoes before I was born that I haven't grown into yet. They are black and white zebra print velvet with green buckles. She said that no daughter of hers life would ever be complete without those shoes. Huh? We just don't see eye to eye on this shoe business.

So anyway, if you can tell me why I should leave these things on my piggy toes I'd appreciate it or if you can tell me why I shouldn't leave them on I think I might appreciate that even more.

Looking forward to some help on this one... ~ Helena Grace

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

Dear Helena,
Grammie totally agrees with you that all this fuss and nonsense over prissy shoes is unwarranted - so keep on protesting - barefoot is beautiful! :)

But then, your Aunt Katie is of a differnt opinion - in her words, "A girl can never have too many shoes."

So there you have it - the choice is yours. Make a wise choice. :)

Love, Grammie