Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Today

Hi! Here I am today playing on the bed. Mama says I make funny faces. Well, at least I have a pretty hairdo!

Today we went to storytime at the library. Well, it's not really "story" time. We do rhymes and sing silly songs and then have a story at the beginning or end or both. Today's theme was animals.

At the beginning of storytime, everyone sings hello to me (and everyone else) and at the end the librarian blows bubbles for each of us. That's fun!! Then we crawl around and visit our baby friends and fight over a pile of books. After storytime I am so ready for a nap and usually Mama parks by the ocean while I sleep. Today she took a long drive and when I woke up we were at a lighthouse. We climbed lots and lots of stairs to the top and then back down again. I was sooooo hot after that. I needed another nap! When I woke up we had lunch with Dada and he got me a new big girl carseat because I've outgrown my baby one.

I'm a big baby now - 18lbs and 13 oz and 27 inches long. I had a ped apt the other day and she says I am healthy as can be.

Well, those were the highlights of my day. I can't wait to spend a day soon with one of my grandmas! Love U All! ~ Helena Grace

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: