Happy Easter Everyone!!Here I am with Mama and Dada after church in my pretty Easter outfit. Mama should have had me hold my Easter basket in the picture. It was cute all stuffed with a white fuzzy Boyd's bunny with poseable ears, a blue calico lamb, a fruit leather and an Easter book. Grammy also sent me a book about a bunny family. Oh, and how could I forget? Tied to the basket was a purple tulip balloon that Dada bought for me. I always get very excited when I see the mylar balloons in the stores. I wasn't so sure about having one of my own tho. Sometimes I find it fun and exciting and other times it sorta startles me. Overall I think it's pretty cool tho.
After church we all (including our doggie Starbuck!) had an Easter celebration picnic on the beach. Mama made all kinds of yummy things like bruschetta and deviled eggs and they ate on a big blanket. My favorite part tho was, of cours,e playing in the waves. And I thought it was sooo funny to see Starbuck and another doggie playing in the waves too.
Below you can see a closeup of my Easter basket. Dada videotaped me getting it. :)
Love U ~ Helena Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment