Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bookworm!

Ah, books, glorious books! How I do love my books - and my baby doll too and Starbuck my doggie, and Mama and Dada and .... Life is good!

Mama says books make me smart. I just like to see all the pictures and critters. Daddy tells me funny things about them such as "Then they hit the pinata and it didn't like to be hit so it cried" or "The dalmation couldn't go in the firehouse - he had to stay outside 'cause he was a dog". Mama just laughs. She makes up more sensible things when the story is too long to read to me. :-)

Mama has begun reading to me before nite-nite time and I like it - it relaxes me and makes me hold still so I get sleepy. Otherwise I am very curious and won't hold still to fall asleep.

Well, like I said, I do love my books. Whenever I get the chance I escape from wherever Mama has me and crawl to a bookshelf (or the doggie). If I'm near the kitchen I look at all Mama's coobooks, if near the bedroom I pull my books off the dollhouse shelf, or if near the LR I go to the shelves in these pictures.

Books are great! Dont' you agree?!
~ Helena Grace Posted by Picasa

No comments: