Hi Everyone!This is the legendary St Starbuck! I know him personally. I should, he's my doggie. Some say he's the stuff legends are made of. But I know better. Believe it or not, it's all true! This doggie does let you climb on him, pull his collar, pat him, yank his ears and more. And on top of that he returns my kiss
es. We both kinda kiss the same way which is cool. Only his kisses are even more slobbery than mine.Other doggies I love include Max and Maize, Mama's friend's 2 golden retrievers. They are really silly because they are super fuzzy and I can just sink my hands so deep into their fur - then they kiss me and I laugh ever so hard. Mama says I laughed hysterically at them - more than I have ever laughed before. Then in my glee I popped out several times with "doggie... doggie!!!" Mama says it was a subconscious thing (whatever that means) because I haven't said it since then. It just sorta popped out in my extreme excitement.
So now in addition to Dada, Mama, nummy, I can also say doggie! And I sign milk, birdie, more and sometimes doggie or please. We are still working on airplane and food and nite-nite and tired.
Bye bye!! ~ Helena Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment