Thursday, May 04, 2006

May 3rd: Climbing into Mischief

Hi All! Look what I did! I pulled myself up on furniture for the first time! I have been pulling myself up on Mama for a while, but the couch and other furniture is just so high for me.

This drawer was just my size. I like to open it and pull things out of it and now I found another use for it! By the way, those silly green slipper socks of Mama's (which she says she bought just because they were silly) are one of my favorite things to play with lately. They are so fuzzy! But today I found a shirt of Dada's on top of the dresser and decided that looked like more fun!

Oh, and by the way, I do have two legs, LOL! I just had them spread wide so you can't see the other one. Isn't it funny?!

Off to see what else I can get into. I'll let you know if I find anything good. ~ Helena Grace

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: