Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Cousin Kelly...

Hello,

I want you to meet my cousin Kelly. Isn't she beautiful?! She was the flower girl at the wedding (and in Mama and Dada's wedding too!) She is really sweet and takes good care of me. She fed me snacks, kissed and hugged me and played with me.

We stayed at Kelly's house - well her mom and dad's house, I suppose, because she, of course, doesn't have a house all of her own. She had a doggie almost as big as me that she let me play with. It was a stuffed one that is lying down and looks like a lab. I had more fun with that than any toy I have ever played with. I never got tired of it and would always crawl to it and hug it and kiss it and lie on it and talk to it. I'm really glad that Kelly let me play with her doggie.

I really love my cousin. She is so kind and gentle and beautiful. I hope I can be a flower girl like her someday!

Bye Bye! ~ Helena Grace

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: